Friday, March 14, 2008

Ahhh!!!

ahhh!!!

i went to my BFF's house yesterday and watch her play audition.
i tried but.... NO FUN!!!!
anyway...it was fun at her house as there was this 'YOGA ball'. it was so fun!!
and there was this stupid dog that actually started scratching me and one of my BFF.
my the other BBF did not get scratch bcus she was afraid of dogs!!!!
anyway, it was a scary experience!!!!
the stupid dog destroy my beautiful orange FILA shirt!!!!!!

-.-
haiz....
so ANGRY with that stupid dog!!!!!
SO ANGRY!!!

but the father dog was the best dog i had ever seen!!!
it was so good and it just stays down there aside!!!

but the funny thing is that the SON of the parent's dog was bigger than them!!
the son was only 6
but i do not know how old is the parents...
but still, i am still very angry with the mama dog who had scratch my beautiful orange shirt!!!

Oh i hate that stupid MAMA dog!!!!!!!!!!!!

but at least i get to eat the KFC's popcorn brought by my BFF's father and we played many pranks at some of our normal friends too!!!
(not serious) (-.-)

anyway....
I STILL LOVE DOGS!!!!!

No comments: