Sunday, March 16, 2008

E.T.

hey people...

incase u dun noe...
my name is E.T. and i am from mars
i am 141 cm tall and i have a very huge family tree!
i live in the west side of mars and we have many fasinating stuffs here that u human dun!!!
lol...

anyway...
i have got 50 family members!!!

they are my

-mum and dad
-4 grandparents
-21 brother
-22 sisters

(you must be thinking that my mum is a pig )
~lol~

but its great !!!
bcus im the youngest!!

and of course ...
you must be thinking how i landed up on earth having a blog!!

the truth is....

ok


1st) i got angry and ran away from home
2nd) i met a stranger and he brought me on this plane
3rd) i found myself smaller then ever!!(a baby)
4th) i am here posting my blog

but u know something???

blog is very lame on mars...

it first found was on 1600

so people on mars now hated blogs; except me!!!

but they love this web:

www.viwawa.com

seriously ......its very fun!!!
(try)

No comments: